PURCHASE YOUR TICKET
To purchase a 5/10/45 ticket, go to a vending machine or any counter where Lottery is sold to ask the clerk for a ticket.
How to Choose Your Numbers:
There are two ways to choose your numbers.
- To let the computer randomly select numbers for you, choose a Quick Pick on the vending machine or tell the cashier you want a Quick Pick at the time of your purchase.
- To choose your own numbers, select your numbers on the vending machine or tell the cashier which numbers you would like to select. There are no playslips for Quick Draw games.
Select up to five numbers from one to forty-five (1 - 45). In 5/10/45, these numbers are called spots. The more spots you play, the more chances you have to win.
Then select your wager - $1, $2, $5, $10 or $20 per play.
A 5-spot wager of $1 gives you a chance to win up to $500 and a $20 wager gives you a chance to win up to $10,000!
You can choose to play for one drawing up to fifteen consecutive drawings, and you can choose from one of two add-ons that increase your prize.
Then, your ticket will print with your numbers on it.
INCREASE YOUR PRIZES WITH 5/10/45 ADD-ON FEATURES
When you play 5/10/45 you can choose from one of two add-ons to increase your prizes.
- Bullseye gives you a chance to increase your prize. After the drawing, one of the ten winning numbers will be designated as the Bullseye. If you have a winning combination with Bullseye, you win even more! Choosing Bullseye will double the cost of your ticket. For example, if you place a $1 wager and add Bullseye, the cost a total of $2 ($1 Base Play + $1 Bullseye).
- Adding Super Bonus gives you a chance to multiply your prize by 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 10X, 12X and 20X. At the very end of the drawing, a multiplier will be selected and will apply to any 5/10/45 prize you win in that drawing. Choosing the Super Bonus add-on will triple the cost of your ticket. For example, if you place a $1 wager and choose Super Bonus, the cost will be a total of $3 ($1 Base Play + $2 Super Bonus).
HOW TO WIN
During the hourly drawing, ten winning numbers will be selected.**** There’s a wide variety of ways to win by matching a combination of these numbers!
HOW TO CHECK WINNING NUMBERS
You can watch the hourly drawings on the Players Club app or online at ArizonaLottery.com.
You can also check your tickets by scanning them on the Players Club app or a ticket checker at an Arizona Lottery retailer, or by calling the Winning Numbers Hotline:
- Phoenix: 480.829.7425
- Tucson: 520.325.9141
- All Other Areas: 800.499.3798
How to Claim Your Winnings
$1 - $599 Prizes
All Arizona Lottery retailers will redeem prizes up to $100, and may redeem prizes up to $599. Find a Location
What are the odds of winning 5/10/45?
Overall odds of winning a prize varies upon the number of spots selected
When are 5/10/45 drawings held?
Drawings are held daily every 60 minutes. The first draw of the day is at 4:15 a.m. AZ Time and the last draw is at 11:15 p.m. AZ Time.****
How often can I play my numbers?
You can play your numbers for up to 15 consecutive drawing dates on the same ticket. Just tell the cashier at the time of your purchase or select the Multi Draw box on the vending machine
How long do I have to claim a 5/10/45 prize?
You have 180 days from the date of the drawing to claim a prize. Once a ticket has expired, it cannot be redeemed even if it is a winner.
What happens if multiple people win the maximum prize?
The players will share the jackpot in equal amounts.**
Where do I find the Draw ID?
Draw IDs appear on each Quick Draw ticket purchased in the bottom right-hand corner. If you purchased a ticket for more than one drawing, a range of Draw IDs will be included on the ticket. For Example: DRAW ID 10001 or, DRAW ID 10001 THRU DRAW ID 10015
*The overall odds of winning a prize varies upon the number of spots selected.
**Prizes will be pari-mutuel when the total prize for matching 5/5 with 20X multiplier drawn is above $200,000. The total prize shall be split into equal shares, one share for each winning $1.00 played, rounded down to the nearest dollar. The prize amount per winner is the prize amount per share times the bet amount.
***5/10/45 can be played from 4:00 AM to 11:59 PM Arizona time, seven days a week with the first draw time at 4:15 AM Arizona time. Players have until 11:59 PM Arizona time on each day to purchase 5/10/45 tickets. The last drawing for 5/10/45 will be each day at 11:15 PM Arizona time.
****The Arizona State Lottery official audited records of the numbers that were drawn will determine the winner rather than the numbers televised or published on the web. Drawing prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the drawing.
All sales are final. Drawing game tickets cannot be voided.